All you need to know about the big day...Check out our dedicated race day information section.
Story added: 24th August 2015
Details have been released today of more of the live musical acts that will provide the soundtrack to runners and spectators at this Sunday’s Run Norwich 10K race.
Musicians, bands and dance groups that will join the previously announced bands sPANgle and Smoke House Blue include:
– BBC Introducing act Lobster, who will be playing on London Street. The young eight-person group are inspired by funk, jazz and soul.
– Local rockabilly band Lovin’ Handful play a mixture of well known modern and classic contemporary songs, their covers include the likes of Beyonce and Neil Young. The rowdy 8-piece band will be providing the party atmosphere at their base outside the EDP building, and might just give you the motivation you need to conquer the much-maligned Rouen Road part of the course!
– Falling From Trees are an acoustic family band based in Norwich and will be performing their unique and distinctive sound in Tombland.
– Rock group Mallie, who are playing at Norwich Arts Centre the night before, will be providing the post-run tunes – they’ll be live at the Race Village from 12.15pm.
– The Angel Baton Twirlers troupe have been running for over fifteen years and their members range in age from three to twenty years old. The group will be performing in the Race Village and at the start line.
– Aspire Dance and the CSF Pan-Disability Dance Group will be performing street dance routines in the Race Village (Chapelfield Gardens). Fitness-dance group KTroo will be show casing the latest craze – rebound boots – outside of the Forum prior to the start of the race.
For a full itinerary of the day’s entertainment, click here.
16th July 2018
A friendly reminder that wearing a race number other than your own can have serious implications
16th July 2018
Race day Information for city centre businesses and residents