The ACTIVE.com My Events portal gives Run Norwich 2019 entrants the chance to make a number of edits and changes to their original race entry.
- Updating your estimated finish time
- Updating your personal details, including your home address
- Updating the name on your race number
- Purchasing additional merchandise and/or medal personalisation (iTab)
- Transferring your entry to another participant
- Creating or joining a team
- Accessing your registration/QR code confirmation
Please note: the final cut-off date for all of the above changes is Friday 31st May 2019.
How to access your My Events portal
Step 1 – Access your My Events portal here. Login using the email address and password you created when you entered the race.
Step 2 – Select ‘Run Norwich’.
Step 3 – You will be presented with your event dashboard for Run Norwich 2018.
Choose which element of your race entry you wish to edit – more information on each section is provided below:
- Registration & QR code If you have lost your confirmation email, you can use this section.
- Edit registration Here you can edit a host of details about yourself, including your home address and estimated finish time.
- Create a team / Join a team If you wish to create or join an existing team, you can do via these buttons.
- Purchase merchandise Choose this option, if you’d like to:
- Purchase official race merchandise. All merchandise must be collected from the Expo (Friday 19th & Saturday 20th July).
- Choose to have your race pack posted. If you originally chose to collect your race pack, but now can no longer do so you can change this here. The charge is £1.60 (plus a 6% ACTIVE processing fee). Please also ensure your address is up-to-date, which can be accessed in the ‘Edit registration’ section.
- Transfer registration If you are unable to Run Norwich, and would like to transfer your entry to a friend or family member you can do so in this section. Input the email address of your friend or family member. They will be sent a private e-mail link, where they can claim your place. Please note: The original registration fee is not refunded until the new participant accepts and completes the transfer process. The 6% ACTIVE Network processing fees is not refunded.
Step 4 – Once you have made and saved your changes, you will receive a confirmation message.
Edits may only be completed if the registrant is 18 or older and registered himself/herself online, otherwise this will need to be done by the booker or parent/guardian.
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.