Story added: 20th July 2022
An update following the race postponement
Thank you for your understanding and continued patience with regards to our decision to postpone Run Norwich 2022.
With our new race date of Sunday 23rd October 2022 confirmed, here’s what you need to know, whether you can, or cannot, run.
Entrants who can run the rescheduled race date of October 23
- Your entry for the 2022 race will remain valid for the rescheduled date.
- If you already received a race bib in the post in July, please discard this – it will not be valid for the rescheduled race. A new race bib, with a different design, will be posted out to you in October.
- If you opted for collection, your race bib will be available to collect from the rescheduled Expo event, which will take place at The Forum (October 21-22).
- Those who ordered merchandise will be able to collect it at the rescheduled Expo.
- Official or partner charity runners should liaise with their chosen charity if there are any queries over their entry.
Entrants who cannot run the rescheduled race date of October 23
- Transfers are now open. This should only be done via the MyEvents portal on ACTIVE, with instructions on how to do so here. All you need to transfer your place is your transferee’s email address – no other details beyond an email address should be passed between the transferer and the transferee.
- Alternatively, a refund request window will open on Monday 8th August at 12pm running through to Friday 12th August (12pm). This includes all pre-ordered merchandise and extras.
- If you have already received your bib, please now dispose of this.
- Official or partner charity runners should contact their chosen charity if they are unable to run.
- Volunteers will receive further communication from our team, which will ask you to confirm your availability for the rescheduled date.